Free USA Shipping
- Free ground shipping is offered with any purchase $100 or more, sold at the retail level with no added discounts or promotions, within the domestic USA only.
All Madrid Skateboards are warranted against delamination and/or manufacturing defects for the useful life of the skateboard.
This means that we’ll give you a new board if yours is defective. It does not mean our skateboards are totally indestructible.
Things that are not manufacturers defects include:
- Nose and tail damage from impact. We know what happens when a skateboard runs into a curb.
- Rail damage, scratches, and minor chips from impact. Skateboards get beat up. If you want your skateboard to look like new forever, don’t ride it.
- Snapped or cracked boards due to impact. Jumping off stuff—even flat ground—can and will break a skateboard if you don’t land right. Land on the bolts and bend those knees, kids.
- Intentional breakage. We know it when we see it.
- Boards that have been run over by a car. Sorry bro.
Please contact Customer Support (email@example.com) to let us know if you have a potential warranty issue. You should include the following information:
- Your contact information—name, address, phone number, and email.
- When and where you purchased the skateboard. Please include a copy of the receipt.
- Clear photographs of the damage. If you are unable to provide photographs, you will need to mail the skateboard back to us at your expense.
If we determine your skateboard was defective, we will replace your deck with a similar, available skateboard at our discretion. If we determine your skateboard was not defective, our customer service staff will be happy to recommend a skateboard that will better fit your needs.
We do not give cash refunds. We give exchanges for warrantied products.